I'm still stuck on pause that Foster has turned one and he's moving into toddlerhood. Maybe being a toddler doesn't start until walking, so I'm still good. At any rate, in honor of this big milestone I want to make a list of 12 reasons that i love my little guy.
12 reasons that I love you....
- i love your joy that is radiating
- your contagious laughter
- your beautiful blue eyes
- your chubby little fingers and extra wide baby shoes
- your voice and the way it sounds hoarse sometimes when you 'talk' to me
- the overwhelming thankfulness i feel when i'm rocking you to sleep
- your wild curls
-your love for people. I pray you always keep a love for all people
- the heart shaped birthmark on your foot
- the happiness people feel when they get to spend time with you
- your still gummy little smile
- your love for laughing, playing and being silly
Foster, thank you for blessing your Daddy and I with a fantastic first year! We look forward to many more wonderful years with you!
*image via weheartit.com